Born and raised in Iceland but moved with my family to Mandal, Norway in January 2010.
Love all kinds of crafts and I don’t care what kind of craft it is: sewing, knitting, crochet, cross stich, scrapbooking, One Stroke… I love everything equally.
Last night I couldn't sleep so I decided to sit down and write some resolutions for the year 2011.
Now, this is something that I normally DON'T do, but this time I felt like doing so... Don't ask me why, 'cos I don't know yet.
And I even made two different resolutions;
1. A list of resolutions regarding myself personally and regarding my family as well.
2. A list of creative resolutions which was inspired by Anna Sigga, a super talented Icelandic scrap-booker, but she has also made a creative resolution list for 2011. I found the idea so good and inspiring that I decided to make my own list! :D
My list however is divided in two; Knitting and Scrap-booking, since these are my two biggest hobbies at the moment.
Here is my creative resolutions for 2011, scrap-booking:
1. Finish my daughters album to the date.
2. Make my wedding album (we got married i 2006 and I have all the papers so this should be quite simple).
3. Scrapbook more about my hubby, Vidar.
4. Scrapbook our trip to Dyreparken (a trip we did in 2007!!!).
4. Make more cards and try out new techniques in card-making.
5. Use my stamps more both on cards and scrap-booking pages. I have a lot of them but I'm not so good in using them.
6. Try out Copics.
7. Try out different techniques in making flowers and altering flowers.
I hope you've had a wonderful Christmas and a fantastic New Year's Eve :)
I've celebrated Christmas and New Year's Eve here in Norway, with my family and we've had a relaxing and cozy Christmas. No stress and it has been so wonderful!!!
Here is a picture of my daughter, Astros Erla and our dog, Lorry. It's been Photoshoped but the actual picture was taken here i the hallway :)
I have to admit that I wished I'd been better in making cards and doing some scrapbooking last year but I'm determined to do better now!!!
I participated in a "secret santa" game we had at my icelandic scrapbooking site and my secret santa sent me a beautiful gift for Christmas. I got 3 cardstocks from Fancy Pants, 1 Christmas transparancy from Fancy Pants, Prima bling with Fimo flowers on and a bag of Magnolia flowers!
I just love it all and I have to do some scrapbooking, using all this stuff soon :)