Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm slowly getting there...

Hi everybody!
I'm still alive, even though the snow is almost drowning us here in Norway!!!
It doesn't seem like it going to stop but I hope it will sooner than later. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE snow, but this is getting out of hand I think. The snow in our garden is around 1 meter high at this point and getting higher as it is snowing outside as we speak.
I've been wondering how to organize my scrapbooking supplies and since I didn't have a table to work on, I got this great idea to get our kitchentable out of the garage and use that for the time being. It's now up in my little corner and I'm just trying to organize my stuff so I can start to do something creative again!!! My fingers are itching and they are itching bad so this will be done very soon... I hope.
Few days ago I came across this great blog: CRAFTY STORAGE
Have you guys seen it before???
It's absolutely amazing and what a great overview of many different storage ideas!!!
Well, browsing through that blog I found another fantastic blog, Stacy sure knows how to organize and she just became my rolemodel for organizing!!!

Oh, and before I forget...
Jacque has some wonderful SWEET STUFF give-away again... There is a picture and a link on my sidebar ;)

Hugs for now,

No comments:

Post a Comment