Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Magnolia's Tilda thinking: Friday Sketchers and Just Magnolia challenges

Hi, for the third time tonight!!!
Here is my 3rd card made after Janneke's sketch over at Friday Sketchers

The base is Bazzill and the designer paper is from Doodlebug??? I'm not quite sure, but I think so... The flowers are from Prima, the roses were a gift from Lene in Sweden. I made them more orange in color and added some Stickles to them. Tilda is stamped with Staz-on ink (black) and cut out with Nestabilities, Labels One. The edges are distressed with Tim Holtz Walnut Stain distress ink and then I added some Stickles to the edges as well.
The pearls I used to soften the corners are from Kuttut.


The brads are from American Crafts and the ribbon was a gift from Hanna Kj, an Icelandic scrapper.

This card qualifies for following challenges:
Friday Sketchers - Janneke's sketch
Just Magnolia - Favorite Color Combo

Well, that's all for tonight.
But stay tuned because I'll post some LO's soon. I've done like 15 of them that I´ll share with you soon.
Hugs to your part of the world from my little village in Norway.

1 comment:

  1. Ferlega sæt kort sem þú ert búin að setja inn Hulda mín, hlakka til að sjá síðurnar :O)

    ReplyDelete