Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A terrible blogger???

Gosh people!!!
I just realized that I havn't written ANYTHING here for almost a year!!!
I guess I have to admit that I'm a terrible blogger...
I've got nothing to show you today since I'm at work but at least I'm writing ;o)
Hope that counts for something.

I haven't done a lot of scrapbooking or cardmaking lately... And that's because I have my brother living in my scrapbookingroom!!! I know, that's just awful... And while he's there with all his stuff - I can't do nothing, coz' my table is full of his clothes and stuff... And my scrapbooking things just collect dust :(
Every month I get my little package from Really reasonable ribbon with my BEAUTIFUL ribbons from their ribbonclub and my fingers itches after doing something with them...
Till next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment