Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!!!


Hi everyone and a happy new year to you all!!!
I hope you've had a wonderful Christmas and a fantastic New Year's Eve :)

I've celebrated Christmas and New Year's Eve here in Norway, with my family and we've had a relaxing and cozy Christmas. No stress and it has been so wonderful!!!
Here is a picture of my daughter, Astros Erla and our dog, Lorry. It's been Photoshoped but the actual picture was taken here i the hallway :)

I have to admit that I wished I'd been better in making cards and doing some scrapbooking last year but I'm determined to do better now!!!
I participated in a "secret santa" game we had at my icelandic scrapbooking site and my secret santa sent me a beautiful gift for Christmas. I got 3 cardstocks from Fancy Pants, 1 Christmas transparancy from Fancy Pants, Prima bling with Fimo flowers on and a bag of Magnolia flowers!
I just love it all and I have to do some scrapbooking, using all this stuff soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment