Monday, January 3, 2011

My creative resolutions for 2011

Last night I couldn't sleep so I decided to sit down and write some resolutions for the year 2011.
Now, this is something that I normally DON'T do, but this time I felt like doing so... Don't ask me why, 'cos I don't know yet.
And I even made two different resolutions;
1. A list of resolutions regarding myself personally and regarding my family as well.
2. A list of creative resolutions which was inspired by Anna Sigga, a super talented Icelandic scrap-booker, but she has also made a creative resolution list for 2011. I found the idea so good and inspiring that I decided to make my own list! :D

My list however is divided in two; Knitting and Scrap-booking, since these are my two biggest hobbies at the moment.

Here is my creative resolutions for 2011, scrap-booking:

1. Finish my daughters album to the date.
2. Make my wedding album (we got married i 2006 and I have all the papers so this should be quite simple).
3. Scrapbook more about my hubby, Vidar.
4. Scrapbook our trip to Dyreparken (a trip we did in 2007!!!).
4. Make more cards and try out new techniques in card-making.
5. Use my stamps more both on cards and scrap-booking pages. I have a lot of them but I'm not so good in using them.
6. Try out Copics.
7. Try out different techniques in making flowers and altering flowers.

Well, this is my list.
And I'm planning on sticking to it!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hulda, glad I didn't ask you to write my resolutions...that is a bunch of crafting!! lolol...thank you so much for your visit to my blog!!! and Happy New Year too!!! Sending hugs your way...Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hulda, glad I didn't ask you to write my resolutions...that is a bunch of crafting!! lolol...thank you so much for your visit to my blog!!! and Happy New Year too!!! Sending hugs your way...Jacque

    ReplyDelete