Sunday, October 18, 2009

A card for Friday sketchers challenge, the Stampartic challenge and Incy Wincy Designs Challenge!!!

Hi there :)
Long time no written, well sort of at least ;-)
I've just had the best day with my darling daugter, Ástrós Erla and my hubby, Viðar.
First we went to the cinema and saw Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure and after that we went to IKEA. We are planning to buy a new kitchen table and we were looking at our options ;)

I made a card on friday night using this sketch from Friday Sketchers:


This is how my card turned out. It was quite a challenge, since we don't celebrate Halloween here in Iceland and this is my very first Halloween card, ever!!!
I got the stamped image and nearly all the papers and embellishments from Lene, it was in my Blog candy :D
This card also qualifies for the Halloween challenge at Stampartic and Incy Wincy Designs challenge no 14 ;)


1 comment:

  1. Lovely to meet you Hulda :)

    Been looking at your cards and they are great!!


    Thank you for joining in the challenge at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge" this week :)

    Also thank you for displaying our new logo :)

    Have a lovely weekend :)and please come back and play next week :)

    ReplyDelete