Sunday, October 18, 2009

A new card for the Simon Says challenge and Just Magnolia challenge

I made this card today for the Simon Says challenge, using as required, this sketch.
This is how my card turned out like. I think it also qualifies for the challenge over at Just Magnolia - Bright and Zingy. I used Bazzill and Bazzill Bling, sequens and Prima flowers and I sprayed them with Glimmer Mist, Pink Taffy. I've had this Glimmer Mist for at least a year now but still, this was my first time ever using it ;)

5 comments:

  1. oh what a fun and wonderful piece!!! lovely work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, adorable Tilda.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous bright and zingy card! Love the sweet image and fabulous details. Thanks so much for joining us at JM this week x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, too cute! Love the image and the pretty colors. Thanks for joining in with us at Just Magnolia this week! :)

    ReplyDelete