Monday, October 26, 2009

"Get well soon" card for the SSS challenge and Just Magnolia challenge

I decided to combine two challenges into one card. The Simon Says Stamp challenge; Get well soon and the Just Magnolia challenge; this wonderful sketch:


Well, as always when you start off making a card, it usually doesn't always end up like the original sketch. Right???
That at least happened to me this time. I was going to make an oval circle (like the sketch says) but, then I realized that it would hide the embossed flower and I wanted to have that flower on the card... So, I decided to skip the oval circle and have the flower instead. I added some Stickles to it to make it "pop" a little. The text is in icelandic "Láttu þér batna" which means in english: "Get Well Soon".

Papers are from Bazzill, Chatterbox and the ribbon is from BoBunny.
Here is a closeup of the flower ;)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Hulda :-) I love this Edwin image with his poorly knee ,,, very cute :-) Fabulous layout too :-)

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete